The StarTech.com MDP2DVI Mini DisplayPort DVI Adapter Cable offers a cost-effective DVI/Mini DisplayPort link, letting you connect a DVI computer monitor to a device with a Mini DisplayPort output while saving the expense of upgrading the monitor for compatibility.
MDP2DVI is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
- Easy to use cable, no software required
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Simple to use, small form factor converter makes Mini DisplayPort backwards compatible with your existing DVI display or projector
- No installation software or drivers required providing a simple plug and play solution
- Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port.
- Backed by a StarTech.com 1 year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep your existing DVI monitor to be used with your new Mini DisplayPort device
- Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display.