Get right into the thick of the action with exceptional surround sound.
This Maxell MXSB-252 Digital Soundbar TV Speaker is the complete home entertainment system. It enables you to hear every little detail of sound when watching your favourite programmes, film, or playing on your console.
- 2.1 channel Soundbar surround sound system
- Powerful 30W Woofer speaker
- 4 x 10W front speakers
- 4 x Digital Inputs (3 x HDMI, 1 x Optical)
- 1 x HDMI Output
- Touch Sensor buttons
- Remote control offering a range of 6m and maximum 30° angle, so that the Soundbar can be controlled from the comfort of your Sofa
- Ideal for TV’s up to 42”
- Perfect size for living rooms, bedrooms and offices
- 2 year warranty
- Control System: Touch Sensor Panel & Remote Control
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000Hz(+/-3dB)
- Front Speaker: Impedence 3Ω
- Front Speaker: Rated Power 10W
- Input Source: 4 x Digital Inputs (3 x HDMI, 1 x Optical
- Power Consumption: 6.5W
- Power Output RMS: 10W x 2 + 30W
- Power Requirements: AC 110-230V~50-60Hz
- Power Supply: Built-in Switch Power
- Remote: Angle 30°
- Remote: Distance 6m
- System: 2.1 CH Soundbar
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 1% (1kHz, 1W)
- Woofer: Impedence 6Ω
- Woofer: Rated Power 30W
Maxell products are covered by Maxell's warranty period which can be viewed in full here:
In the event of a problem we advise that the quickest response may be from Maxell, so we advise that you contact them in the first instance.
You can contact Maxell direct and receive help and advice here:
As per our standard Terms & Conditions, which can be read in full on our website - if there is a fault with your products within 6 months of dispatch, we will normally offer a repair, exchange or credit. Any faults after that period must be reported to the manufacturer.
Ref: MXSB 252
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 reviews
The reviews below are public opinion and do not represent the company's views.
Average Rating: 93.33% -> Write a Review
Great service well packed lots of connection leads no problem setting up looks ok under my LCD TV. Sound marked improvement you will have to use TV volume and sound bar to get a good balance brings out the bass and gives depth to the speech and music etc: good value well made.
Rating: 4 of 5 Stars! by w k 20/01/2014
The Maxell MXSB-252 sound bar is a must have addition to any home that wants inproved sound quality to the new slim LCD/LED TVs.
just sit your TV on top of it, plug in the cables from DVD Freesat or or Sky box and away you go.
Once you hear the improvement you will wonder how you ever put up with what you had before
Rating: 5 of 5 Stars! by Barrie Soutter16/01/2014
I used the optical connection as I didn't want to replumb all of the other connections and it works a treat. Nice strong sound but not overly bassy. Switches off and on with the TV set. Great buy and it was delivered very promptly. Thanks again Memorybits.
Rating: 5 of 5 Stars! by P D 21/10/2013
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.