Not only could you get a grip on that sticky USB cap but you could actually open a real bottle with it.
So while you let your data flow into the port you can also pour one down your throat. And how convenient that you can save yourself the trip to the bar and still share a drink with your best bud.
After all, that’s what your computer is, isn’t he? Chances are he knows all of your personality, from your facebook account to your credit card number. And he listens to all your joys and sorrows from your emails. Maybe he even knows some of your most intimate secrets.
But does he ever get annoyed or judgemental? Does he ever argue with you? No, he just sits there patiently at your service, fulfilling all your needs. Now let’s drink to such a good friend!
- Ultra-mobile and lightweight
- Sturdy metal key design,can fits on a keyring
- Eye-catching design
- Enhanced for Windows
- Bottle Opener-shaped design is functional and memorable
- Colour: Silver
- Certificates: CE, FCC
- Interface Type: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, can also be connected to USB 1.1 port
- Power Requirements: DC 5V ± 5%
- Dimensions: 7.6cm x 32.2cm x 0.4cm
- Weight: 40 g
- Windows ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, CE 3.0 or higher: no software required
- Windows 98SE - driver required
- Macintosh Mac OS 9.0 and Mac OS X - no software required
The reviews below are public opinion and do not represent the company's views.Average Rating: 60.00%
This item is quite nice. the first one I got was faulty but so far the replacement is working well.
Rating: 3 of 5 Stars! by Allister Dickson01/12/2011