At a Glance
- 3.5X Read speed vs. Sony N Series XQD cards and improved shell construction for higher durability.
- Capacity: 128GB
Up to 440MB/s Read Speed
Dramatically reduce ingest time even for large quantities of RAW images or data-intensive 4K video files. 60GB of video files can be transferred to SSD for backup just in approximately 3 minutes* and boosts workflow efficiency *Based on Sony's testing when using Sony USB adapter or XQD/SD card reader and MacBook Pro.
High Durability and Reliability
Strengthened outer case for robustness and pins hidden inside the case for safe use (see next page). Shock proof, X-ray proof, Magnetic proof, Electrostatic proof, temperature proof and UV guard to withstand harsh environments.
File Rescue Software for download
Support recovery of RAW files taken with Nikon DSLR
- Capacity (GB): 128GB**
- XQD Interface: ExpressCard/34 PCI Express Gen.2(5Gbps). USB 3.0 (Super Speed)
- Operating Temperature Requirements: -25? to 65?
- Read Speed: 440MB/s *1 *1 Based on Sony internal testing. Transfer speeds vary and are dependent on host devices, the OS version, and usage conditions.
- Write Speed: 80MB/s*
- Dimensions (Approx.):29.6mm x 38.5mm x 3.8mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (Approx.): 10g
* Some capacity not available for data storage
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your purchase please look at our terms and conditions which sets out how you to make a return under warranty.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full terms and conditions