Kingston's standard CompactFlash is for everyday use of digital cameras, PDA's, and MP3 players. These standard cards are the perfect solution for additional storage on these devices. These rugged, low-power cards can store loads of digital data and offer users high quality at a great price.
One of the world's most popular digital mass-storage devices, CompactFlash® memory cards from Kingston® bridge the gap between hungry storage requirements and affordability. Users of digital cameras, PDAs and other digital devices can quickly and easily download or transfer digital files between various digital devices and the Internet, using a card that easily fits in the palm of the hand.
With the speed of a memory chip and better portability than a floppy, Kingston CompactFlash memory cards offer greater storage than many other media cards, at a fraction of the cost. They're available in a variety of capacities, so users are sure to find the right size to fit their needs. Best of all, Kingston's legendary quality and reliability are a standard feature on every card.
- Capacity: 4GB
- Dimensions: 1.43'' x 1.68'' x 0.13'' (36.4mm x 42.8mm x 3.3mm) - CF Type
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 60° C / 32° F to 140° F
- Storage Temperature: -20° C to 85° C / -4° F to 185° F
- Voltage: 3.3v / 5v
- Complies with CompactFlash Association specification standards
- One-third the size of a full-size PC card
- Autosleep mode preserves system battery life
- Easy - plug-and-play
- Lifetime warranty
Kingston 4GB CompactFlash Memory Card
Checking Stock Status
At a glance
- Kingston 4GB Compact Flash Memory Card
- Capacity: 4GB
- Great for everyday use in digital cameras