Twice as Fast as Ordinary SDHC Cards
At a glance:
- Ideal for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot cameras and camcorders
- Twice as fast as ordinary SDHC cards**
- Class 10 speed rating for recording Full HD videos**
- Storage capacity of up to 128 GB**
- Waterproof, temperature-proof, x-ray-proof, and shock-proof**
Store lots of photos and Full HD videos and transfer them quickly to your computer using SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards. Great for compact-to-midrange point-and-shoot digital cameras and camcorders, these memory cards offer read speeds of up to 30 MB/s** and are twice as fast as ordinary SDHC cards, allowing you to take pictures and transfer files quickly.
SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards come with up to 128 GB of storage and are resistant to water, extreme temperatures, x-rays, and shocks. A label allows you to note what's on the card for easy identification.
Twice as Fast as Ordinary SDHC Cards:
With SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards, you can take pictures and record Full HD videos smoothly using your compact to mid-range point-and-shoot digital camera or camcorder. SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards deliver read speeds of up to 30 MB/s** and perform twice as fast as ordinary SDHC memory cards, allowing you to take shots and transfer photo and video files to your computer more quickly.
Great for Capturing Full HD Videos:
SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards have Class 10 speed ratings** for recording Full HD (1080p) videos. Enjoy smooth video recording performance whether you're recording a family get-together, sporting event, or school play.
Up to 128 GB of Storage Space:
SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards come with a data storage capacity of up to 128 GB**, allowing you to take lots of photos and videos before having to change the card or transfer the files to your computer.
Resistant to Water, Temperature Fluctuations, and More:
SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards are waterproof, temperature-proof, x-ray-proof, and shock-proof. Snap pictures by the pool or carry your memory card with you through the airport and rest assured that your treasured memories are secure.
Compatibility and Warranty:
SanDisk Ultra SDXC and SDHC Memory Cards are compatible with SDHC/SDXC enabled and SDHC-I/SDXC-I enabled devices. They are backed by a 10 year lifetime limited warranty**.
- Capacity: 16GB
- Form factor: SDHC (8GB, 16GB and 32GB),SDXC (64GB and 128GB)
- Available capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB**
- Performance/speed: Up to 30MB/s** read speed; write speed lower
- Card dimensions: 0.94in x.1.25in x.08in (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: Compatible with SDHC/SDXC and SDHC-I/SDXC-I devices
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Support: 10 year limited warranty**
- PLEASE NOTE: Further information may be found in the attached downloadable datasheet if available. Please study this document to ensure that the product will meet your needs
**30MB/Sec - Up to 30MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
**SDHC Cards - Ordinary cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
** Full HD Videos - Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
** GB - 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
**Warranty - See www.sandisk.com/wug for more information
- In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your purchase please look at our terms and conditions which sets out how you to make a return under warranty.
- Manufacturers Warranty: 10 Year limited warranty
- Trust in SanDisk reliability: All SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested, so you can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
- SanDisk support can be found here: http://kb.sandisk.com/