At a Glance
- Our most powerful and highest capacity SD™ UHS-I memory card
- Up to 95/90MB/s read/write speed,
- Video speed C10, U3, V30
- Move your data fast for efficient post-production workflow
SHOOT WITHOUT LIMITS
Our most powerful and highest capacity SD™ UHS-I memory card delivers maximum speed for performance, reliability, and uncompromising image and 4K UHD video1 quality from your DSLR, advanced digital or HD video camera. Transfer speeds up to 95 MB/s* move your data fast for efficient post-production workflow.
SPEEDS OF UP TO 95MB/S* READ AND 90MB/S* WRITE
For maximum efficiency, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Cards deliver extremely fast transfer speeds of up to 95MB/s* for post-production workflow. Write speeds of up to 90MB/s* handle rapid shots, sequential burst mode, and RAW plus JPEG capture with ease.
DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONALS
Professional cameras and high-resolution camcorders deserve the power, performance, capacity and reliability of SanDisk's latest innovations. This is why professional photographers and videographers trust SanDisk memory cards.
With UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) [32GB-256GB cards only] and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)2 ratings, the SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Cards let you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video1. This makes it ideal for professionals recording extreme sports and other fast-action activities without dropping frames.
EASY FILE RECOVERY WITH RESCUEPRO DELUXE SOFTWARE
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer5. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND EXTREME ENVIRONMENTS
SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof and x-ray-proof3, so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
CHOOSE THE AMOUNT OF STORAGE YOU NEED
The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are.
- Performance:Up to 95 MB/s read speed; up to 90 MB/s write speed1
- Video Speed: C10, U3, V30
- Dimension:0.94in. x 1.25in. x 0.08in. (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature:-13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)
- Storage temperature:-40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility:For SDHC (32GB) and SDXC (64GB-512GB) cards: Compatible with SDXC and SDXC UHS-I enabled host devices.
- Security:Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Warranty6:Lifetime limited warranty
Not all devices support SDXC. Check with device manufacturer for more details.
* Up to 95 MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec.
** 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
1. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
2. UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
3. Card only. See product packaging or www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
4. 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
5. Registration required; Terms and conditions apply.
***Please note some capacity not availabale for data storage
Important: Please note that not all devices are compatible with SDXC or microSDXC cards. Please ensure you check the compatibility of your device before purchasing an SDXC or microSDXC card.
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your purchase please look at our terms and conditions which sets out how you to make a return under warranty.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full terms and conditions