Have you ever experienced storage as reliable and secure as this?
- Professional, reliable, portable slider design
- Share, store and protect your files
- Password-protects and encrypts private files†
- Available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB* capacities
The Cruzer Glide™ USB Flash Drive is designed to offer remarkably high levels of reliability and security. It allows you to carry large numbers of spreadsheets, presentations and other work files - or have fun with vast amounts of music, pictures, home videos or movies - ready for you to access whenever you want. Your private files stay protected as well, with the password protection and encryption offered by SanDisk SecureAccess™ software.
- 128GB Capacity
- Professional, reliable and portable design
- An efficient way to share, store and protect your music, photos, videos and work files
- Easy to use
- SanDisk SecureAccess software™ protects private files with a personal password and automatic 128-bit AES encryption†
- Simply drag and drop files into a private folder or "vault" and they’re safe
- Also available in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB* capacities.
Getting more from your USB device
The capacity you need to store more:-
Even with Full HD video and high resolution images hungry for storage space, Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drives give you plenty of headroom, just in case. If you need a heavy duty USB Flash Drive that can carry round tens of thousands of photos, tracks or videos – even Full HD video and multi-megapixel shots – then this is the perfect one for you.
The Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive comes in a simple, attractive and smooth red and black finish, and features a smart red slider that reveals or hides the USB connector at the push of a thumb, protecting it from accidental damage.
Check out the action:-
The Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive uses a glowing, amber-coloured LED to let you know that the drives are ready for reading or writing data. Once the Flash Drive is inserted into the USB port, the LED pulses when your files are being transferred, and slows down when the drive is idle, keeping you up to date on what’s happening.
Stay protected with SanDisk:-
SanDisk SecureAccess software makes it easy to protect personal or business-critical files. Simply drag and drop files into the vault, and they'll be protected by a personal password and automatic 128-bit AES encryption†. This means that your content will stay private and secure when you take the drive out and about, or if you store it away for safe keeping.
The Cruzer Glide Flash Drive is optimised for laptops and devices with USB 2.0 ports.
Reassurance with Performance:-
SanDisk develops and engineers its USB Flash Drives to maximise reliability, so you can count on your Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive to store your important files.
You can enjoy yourself or work away with total peace of mind. Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drives are backed by a five-year limited warranty.
- 128GB* Capacity
- Also available in capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB*
- Compatibility - Storage: Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Mac OS X v10.5+ and Linux
- Compatibility - SanDisk SecureAccess™ software: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X v10.5+
- USB port: USB 2.0 port required for high-speed transfer
- Country of origin: China
- Material: Silicone and plastic
- Dimensions: 60.20mm x 20.83mm x 11.18mm (2.37” x 0.82”x 0.44” in)
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C
- Storage temperature: -10°C to 70°C
- Support: Five-year limited warranty
- Trust in SanDisk reliability - All SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested, so you can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
- PLEASE NOTE: Further information may be found in the attached downloadable datasheet. Please study this document to ensure that the product will meet your needs
*1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
†Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X v10.5+ (software download required for Mac).
§Full HD video (1920x1080x30fps), HD and 3D video support may vary based upon host device, file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
SanDisk is a trademark of SanDisk Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries. Cruzer Glide and SanDisk SecureAccess are trademarks of SanDisk Corporation. Mac OS is a trademark of Apple Inc. Windows and Windows Vista are trademarks of Microsoft group of companies.
- In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your purchase please look at our terms and conditions which sets out how you to make a return under warranty.
- Manufacturers Warranty: Five-year limited warranty
- Trust in SanDisk reliability: All SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested, so you can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
- SanDisk support can be found here: http://kb.sandisk.com/
In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your purchase please look at our terms and conditions which sets out how you to make a return under warranty.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full terms and conditions.