USB 3.0 never looked this good.
At a glance:
- Small form factor
- Stylish metal casing
- Fashionable colours
- Available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities
Kingston's DataTraveler® Mini 3.0 features a compact form factor that makes it the ideal companion for devices in which the USB ports are close together. It fits on a key ring or in a pocket to keep it accessible.
This capless drive is available in multiple colours and includes a key loop and metal casing to protect the drive from drops, bumps and knocks. It’s backwards compatible with existing USB 2.0 ports, allowing 2.0 users to migrate to 3.0 in the future without replacing their drive.
DataTraveler Mini 3.0 is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston® reliability.
- 16GB Capacity
- Versatile - mini size makes it perfect for use in USB ports with limited space
- Convenient - small, capless and pocket-sized for easy transportability
- Stylish - durable metal casing with built-in key loop
- Guaranteed - Five-year warranty, free technical support
- Customisable(1) - co-logo programme available
- 16GB Capacity
- Capacities Available(2): 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Speed(3) 16GB - 70MB/s read, 10MB/s write | 32GB–128GB - 70MB/s read, 15MB/s write
- Dimensions 42.33mm x 12.66mm x 5.98mm
- Operating temperature 0°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature -20°C to 85°C
- Warranty/support: 5-year warranty with free technical support
- Compatible with USB 2.0: Windows® 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Mac OS X v.10.6.x+, Linux v.2.6.x+
- Compatible with USB 3.0(4): Windows® 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Mac OS X v.10.6.x+, Linux v.2.6.x+
- PLEASE NOTE: Further information may be found in the attached downloadable datasheet where available. Please study this document to ensure that the product will meet your needs
Kingston small print:
- Minimum quantity required. Performed at the factory.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
- Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
- Requires a host device with a USB 3.0 port
- In the unlikely event that you have a problem with your purchase please look at our terms and conditions which sets out how you to make a return under warranty.
- Manufacturers Warranty: Five-year limited warranty
- Kingston support can be found here: http://www.kingston.com/en/support/technical/products?model=DTM30